Saturday, February 1, 2014

Reflections: 2013 – Part 2

Christmas 2013


Back-tracking to Christmas … yes, it was wonderful. There were a few things I didn’t get that I had wanted, but they paled in comparison to what I did get.

Our Christmas Tree and gifts

I got a lot of things that reminded me where I came from, where I’d been, and even where I’m going. I got things I needed as well (PJs, jeans, clothes). I also got things that fostered my creativity. 

Symbol of my faith, and a story about life and sacrifices

Very special Beanie Baby & Buddy – Ariel 

Starsky & Hutch Torino (series version) :) (series was my first introduction to "cops")

A few sweet treats, and a new set of "Rory’s Story Cubes" – Mix Set (Historia, Clues, Enchanted)

It was a great Christmas, definitely a time to reflect and be grateful.

In some ways, I’ve grown so much spiritually and emotionally this year, so much so that I hardly recognize the Marie that began 2013 … yet, I feel like there is more to do, more yet to accomplish, more changes that need to take place. Isn’t that the way it is? It keeps us focused, balanced, and open to learning and doing new things.


I have to admit, the holiday season taught me so much. For that, I am truly grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment